Ana Bela Cabral Serviços Linguísticos L.da (ABC Traduções) fully complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation on matters of collection, processing, storage and access to personal data, guaranteeing the implementation of technical and organizational measures suitable for the protection of the personal data of its subjects.
Within this context, we must inform you of the following:
Ana Bela Cabral L.da only collects and processes personal data within the scope of an established contractual relationship entered into with its subjects.
The personal data collected by this company includes name, address, telephone number and tax identification.
Given its commercial activity – translation of documents – Ana Bela Cabral L.da will also have knowledge of other personal data, which is also subject to protection under the terms of the abovementioned regulation.
The personal data collected is suitable for and limited to its purpose and shall be used solely in compliance with the existing contractual and pre-contractual relationship (quotations and rendering of services) and in compliance with the legally established obligations.
The data collected by Ana Bela Cabral L.da is only transmitted to:
– Mandatory entities under the exact terms established by Law for compliance with all legal obligations (ex: Tax Authority).
– Partner entities to which Ana Bela Cabral L.da resorts to execute works. Trustworthy partners, who are under specific contractual obligation and can only use the data collected exclusively within the scope of the existing contractual relationship.
This data will only be transmitted to third parties not contemplated herein and used for different purposes than those mentioned above, with the data subject’s prior explicit consent.
Your data will be stored while the contract is in force and for the period strictly necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
With the exception of the abovementioned situation, the personal data gathered shall be kept for the 5 years following its collection.
Rights Relative to your Data: -Right of Access, Rectification, Erasure, Portability, Objection and Restriction of Processing of Personal Data:
– Right of Access: Right to obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed or not and, should that be the case, to request access to it.
– Right to Rectification: Right to obtain the rectification of personal data which you may consider imprecise or to complete incomplete information.
– Right to Erasure: Right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data (safeguarding the deadlines required by law).
– Right to Object: Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
– Right to Restrict the Processing of Data: Right to limit data processing activities.
Whenever you want to exercise these exclusive rights relative to your personal data that has been collected, you can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Should there be a standard or legal obligation that overrides these rights, Ana Bela Cabral L.da shall not be able to abide by such a request and shall inform you of this impossibility and of its respective grounds.
We would like to inform you that the competent entity to manage complaints relative to the possible breach of your rights is the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission) (https://www.cnpd.pt).
Entity responsible for processing the personal data:
Ana Bela Cabral L.da is the entity responsible for processing your personal data, through automated means or otherwise, from its collection, organization, and storage to its erasure.
Ana Bela Cabral Serviços Linguísticos L.da, tax identification and corporate no. 505 719 410;
Headquarters – Bairro de Sta. Eugénia, Lote 22 A loja 2
Telephone: +351 232 431 143
Viseu, 25 May 2018